26 April 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses

a.k.a. - worst dress shopping ever.

NOT AT ALL THAT I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING A BRIDESMAID. I love the fact that N&A asked me to be in their wedding. The difficult part (that I don't like) is the fact that most bridesmaid dresses are designed for people with less *ahem* picky taste. I like myself to be covered, thank you. I don't require things that conform entirely to TAC dresscode, but closer is better. Anna is a sweetie, though, bending over backwards to make sure we're all comfortable in what we will be wearing. We can get jackets or shawls or whatnot to give more coverage. I can't help but feel for her, though. Looking through the dresses on-line, the selection is very limited.

Why must the bridal industry encourage so much... exposure?

But it'll all work out :)

Have I mentioned that I'm EXCITED to be in this wedding?!?! So happy! :)

No comments: