16 December 2012

A Gentleman and a Scholar

I have the best guy friends IN THE WORLD.

Dan proved this rather emphatically this week.

As you all know, I was let go from my job on Tuesday after my Monday adventure to the ER. To add to the sadness, our company party was scheduled for last night. I was super excited. I had a pretty dress picked out, there was going to be dancing, and Dan had agreed to come with me as my "date." So when they ended my assignment, my Saturday plans went down the drain as well.

Until, that is, Dan stepped up to the man-plate and treated me like a princess. He picked me up, took me out to dinner (at The Field downtown), and then, as the surprise, we attending the Mission concert.

I had so much fun and felt so very loved.

To top off the excellence of the evening, another good friend (Jeff) was singing in the concert so we got to see him afterwards. I managed to snag a picture with the two of them.


Aren't they handsome? :) I am such a lucky girl to have such kind, wonderful, and handsome fellows in my life.

No comments: