02 April 2014

Cut & Color

So that last post was intense. Whew.

Here's something frivolous and girly.

I got a haircut and my first ever highlights today!

Here's before:


Here's after:





Before y'all freak out about my blondeness, keep in mind that I was a blondie as a small child. Well, I was blonde, just like this.

When I was 15 or 16, my grandfather commented that my hair had gotten so much darker than it used to be. He didn't say it was good or bad, just that it was darker.

About a month before he died, when I was up saying 'goodbye' to him, he looked at me and said, "Your hair is too dark. It looks better lighter."

So, here you go, Grandpa. You got your blonde grandchild back. :)

(Also, when we got home, Mum said, "Yeah, it does look better lighter. Is that a mean and terrible thing to say?" Bahahaha!)

No comments: