19 September 2013

Praying for a Friend

 This is Rosie.




I took this photo nearly a year ago. She was dressed up for a Beer Garden party for her grandparents anniversary. She radiated joy, happiness, and faith.

She was also fighting cancer.

Tonight, we got word that she had been anointed, was barely conscious, and was struggling to breathe.

I ask you to pray for my friend. Pray that, if it be God's will, she be cured. If it's His will to take her from us, I ask you to pray that her death might be peaceful and painless. I ask that you pray for her soul to be united quickly with her Lord.

I ask that you pray for her family, each member being an incredibly example of trust in the Lord and His plan for Rosie.

I ask, finally, that you pray for me and all of her friends, who Rosie has touched with her wonderful smile, beautiful faith, contagious joy, and downright awesome self.

Much love.

No comments: