19 October 2013

Checking In

It's just me. Checking in.

Life is still going. I still work, I still play.

Today I tackled my first spackling job ever. That was fun. No, seriously. It was awesome fun. It was sorta like finger-painting. And y'all know that I'm the type of girl who would love finger-painting. And I do.

I wish I had something to blog about. I really do. A funny story or something... but my brain is this fog of fogginess, and I'm pretty sure nothing coherent will come out of it tonight.

I will share photos when my room redo is done. I'm being an independent young woman and overhauling my room. It will be a new color and be super organized. It will also allow me to move my sewing and scrapbooking messes to live together with my clothes mess. In an organized way, of course. That way my mother, who makes no messes ever won't have to look at my messes anymore. Yay! Maturity is fun! :)

Wow, my sentences are sounding weirder and weirder the longer I type.


G'night...

No comments: