21 January 2014

Fluff

I don't have any great post subjects in my mind at the moment, so here are a few random updates for my blog readers.

1) I am tired of being fat. So is my mother. So we started Weight Watchers! Every person I have said this too shakes their head and says "you're not fat!," but I feel fat. And it is definitely true that I weigh more than I should. So there. I've lost 10 pounds in 8 days (water weight) and I am excited to feel healthy and trim. It's been so long since I've felt good about how I look and I'm looking forward to that becoming a reality.

2) I want to write a book. I want to do that full time, get published, and sell many copies of my book. About what, you ask? Everything. Absolutely everything. (and every publisher in the world responds, "narrow it down.")

3) After a traumatic lost-in-the-mail camera episode, I bit the bullet and bought a new camera. Well, refurbished, really. I'm so excited to take photos and share them with you all! It should be here on Thursday if UPS is able to deliver it safely to my loving arms.

4) Sherlock Holmes BBC is an obsession. I am o b s e s s e d. I watched the first episode on Sunday night and couldn't sleep at all afterwards because I was still so excited about it. The episode was full of many good lines, but one of my favorites was this

Mary, "Oh no. You're..."
SH, "Yes."
Mary, "Oh my God."
SH, "Not quite."

5) Agents of SHIELD is my other obsession. I'm even making scrapbook layouts about it. Help me.

6) I am distinctly green with envy of Stephanie Howell's European adventures. Check out her instagram. It will take your breath away.

That's what's up with me in my life. What's up with you in yours?

xo

No comments: