03 June 2012

Lesson Learned

Don't feed the dog while baking cookies.

I was happily milling barefoot around the kitchen, throwing together some peanut butter cookies, tasting bits of things as I went. Five o'clock rolled around: time to feed the dog.

I carefully measured out the dry kibble, drizzled the warm water on it, and added a scoop of wet food. The spoon had a bit of stuff on it and (you can probably guess where this is going), I went to put it in my mouth. I all but clamped down on it before I realized what I was doing.

I nearly dropped the spoon, I was so horrified.

Lesson learned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you I love you, Bagel? ;-)

Anonymous said...

That was me... I'm not sure how to do this comment stuff. How about this? ~FS

bridget said...

works perfectly :) love you too