22 March 2013

Thanks a Million

To those of you who voted for me in the Anthropologie contest, thank you. I really appreciate you rallying 'round and supporting me. It was fun!

In case you haven't heard, this is how it went down: I was winning, with a solid lead of 10 to 20 points until last night. Then, in the last several hours of the competition, another lovely young lady joined the competition and beat me SPECTACULARLY.

I don't mind at all. I told my mother several days ago that I wouldn't mind losing, as long as it was by more than one point. And it was way more than one.

So I'm happy. I have more clothes than I need. More importantly, I have friends & family who love me enough to support me in this crazy endeavor.

Thank you again!

I hope the last week of Lent is fruitful for you all.

No comments: