25 February 2008

To blog or not to blog....

...THAT is the question. I've debated whether or not to do this for a long time. Anyone who knows me well may doubt whether "a long time" really is a long time with an impetuous person like me, but I assure you it could be considered a long time even by the most throughtful, meticulous thinkers (and doers).
Various things held me back, but the realization that I need somewhere to mull things over hit me harder than ever over the weekend. I enjoy writing -- indeed, it is one thing that really allows me to get to know myself. What I really want, need, feel, think, know, etc.
And you get to join me! As I experience the emotional roller coaster commonly referred to as "life" you can join me or not as you prefer. You have the advantage over me in that you can hop off when things get too complicated. And, once you hop off, you could periodically check back to see if I managed to get my world back in order or not. :D

I merely add, God bless you and may Mary keep you!

2 comments:

Therese said...

Hi Bagel!
I got so excited when I saw that you had a blog and I look forward to reading your posts! I miss you so much!!

bridget said...

I'm glad you're excited! I'm excited! I miss you, too!