22 September 2012

Grimm Drama

If you live anywhere in southern California and you are at all associated with the Catholic Church, you know a Grimm. If you don't know a Grimm, then you've at least heard of the Grimm family. 17 children, 150+ grandchildren, etc. They are everywhere. Outside of southern California, it's still pretty likely that you know or know of a Grimm. We have a joke at TAC that in 100 years, the whole world population will be composed of Muslims and Grimms.

If you are among those who have made their acquaintance, you know that they are dramatic, loud, and incredibly fun people. I was privileged enough to go to school with a great number of Grimm grandchildren. I am particularly close to one of the Grimm families that lives near to TAC. Mr. Grimm is the choir director, Augusta was in my class, and Jack was a freshman my senior year. I spent many wonderful hours at the Grimm household, enjoying amazing food, stimulating conversation, music, and the best company you could ask for, and was privy a lot of drama. These people are not afraid to perform and they are not camera shy. Thank goodness I have my camera with me most of the time.

So today, I did a layout featuring pictures that I captured of Grimm Drama. I utilized some of the many, many things I picked up from the $1 clearance bins at Michael's. Doilies, rhinestones, ribbons, etc. Yay!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee!