14 September 2012

Night With My Boys

In a manner of speaking. I was scrapbooking one of my favorite pictures of all time. And I had a lot of fun with it. Since it is one of my favorite pictures EVER, I wanted the layout to be something that I had no regrets about.



Altar Boys Models


I cut the zig-zags out of another paper and used the leftovers to edge the bottom of the photo. I outlined the word "models" with a silver sharpie. Yes, a sharpie. I also used a sharpie to cross out the "Boys."


Somehow I feel kind of like a rule breaker for using a sharpie on a layout instead of a fancy-shmancy marker. I find that I enjoy this kind of rule breaking.

This time around I actually dated the photograph correctly. Haha! I win. :)

And yeah... I don't know if I'm what anyone would call a "good scrapbooker." But I enjoy it. And I like what they look like in the end... so I'm a happy scrapbooker. 


No comments: