15 September 2012

Saturday Joy

Income allows for many good things. On the list today: shopping trips and scrapbooking. So surprising, huh? ;)

The girls hit the mall at about 11 am. I spent a lot of money at Banana Republic, but I love my new shirts and headbands. Mum bought me a 'cessory necklace. I also bought a shirt at Anthropologie, which I LOVE. It's the most I've ever spent on one shirt by like 150%, but I lovelovelove it. So it's worth it.


My other purchase was a nightgown from the Gap. $20. Win. But I won't post a picture since that seems awkward and slightly sketch.

We ate lunch at Tender Greens. They seem to specialize in salads... and they're pretty amazingly delish. The iced tea was also scrumptious. Nom nom. 



I also worked on a layout for (another) one of my favorite pictures. It's from the end of my senior year, after our last final. (!!!) Bridget and I have a tradition of making "Bridget sandwiches" wherein we plant a kiss on each cheek of the person in the middle. The lucky person is usually a girl... but this time it was Bridget's brother. This is the result:


I hope your Saturday is just as wonderful as mine! :) :) :)

No comments: