05 September 2012

She Said Yes

I know I've been gone. I went back to my alma mater for the three day weekend. It was wonderful. I'll tell you about it later. In the meantime, I want to show you my first layout with my fancy stuff.

There was a bit of a problem with the date... It went from November 2012 to November 2011 with the help of some conveniently perfectly sized stickers. Oops. I'll definitely have to watch out for that one in the future!

I took this photo during an engagement photo shoot I did for my Godbrother and his fiance last November. This shot is probably one of my favorites from the day.

(pause while I try to figure out how to get the picture onto my blog. technology wins fight)

Well, this is awkward. It's really cute, but I don't know how to photographically prove that to you. How embarrassing. I'll figure it out some day when I'm less sleep deprived from a three day weekend full of heart to heart talks with numerous friends. In the meantime, here are some photos from the weekend. :)


(styrofoam cup art, the outside of our amazing chapel, the even more amazing inside of the other chapel, and a tolerably well-framed self-portrait with a friend)

happy Wednesday!

No comments: