18 December 2010

It. Is. Over.

This is something that I said rejoicingly every single day this week. Why? Because it was finals week this week.

Saturday was our music final. I didn't study for it. I looked over my notes once the night before and then started looking over Theology. It was probably the first and last time that I won't be worried about a final. It was easy. Yay!

Monday was the theology final. Tough to study for, hard to execute, but I think I did a decent job. It's just hard to talk about God without constantly worrying that you're being a material heretic.

Tuesday was the day from... well, not heaven, that's for sure. I struggled so much with math this semester. Here's hoping and praying that I didn't fail it. (If looked at reasonably, I don't think I did. When I get tired, I start panicking that I did)

Wednesday was a fun final: seminar! It's our only oral final that we take. Twenty minutes with the tutor in his office, talking about general themes in the semester. It's pretty relaxing and fun.

Thursday was the laboratory, or as it is now called, natural science final. For us juniors that meant Galileo, Descartes, and Newton. Yay for physics! It was actually pretty straight forward, just kinda detailed to study for. But I love my tutor and worship the ground he walks on.

Friday was the philosophy final! It was long, but awesome. I filled an entire blue book... first time since freshman year!

And then we were done. DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE. To top it off, I got my theology paper back from my very tough tutor: A-. I can live with that :)

No comments: