30 July 2012

Mama's Musings

This morning I managed to poison myself by inhaling fumes from orange oil bug spray. What the heck? I'm still uncurling. My stomach muscles are so tight and painful. Anyway. I'm not dead, but why I'm even feeling sick is a mystery to me...

But that isn't the real point of this post. The real point is to tell you that my Italian Mama now has her own blog. We spent about an hour finding her a name and a layout that she liked. I'd give you the link... but she hasn't written anything yet. She's still hung up on that I'll-wait-until-I-have-something-important-to-say thing that new bloggers have. At least, that's what I like to think about that... thing. I certainly don't write about anything important, but I like to think what I write about is enjoyable to read. Maybe that's another... thing. You know... a syndrome-that-has-no-concise-title-so-you-connect-all-of-the-words-with-dashes thing. I'm sure she'll write soon. When she does, I'll share. Then all of you will stop reading mine and start reading hers because it's more interesting.


No comments: