26 July 2012

needle and thREAD



I've jumped on this bandwagon.

Elizabeth Foss frequently has these posts where she shares what she's sewing and what she's reading. Since I share absolutely nothing about my life (haha, right), I thought you might be interested in these details. Anyway, here's my current project.

A BIG QUILT!

I've made a couple of smaller quilts for my bed at school, but I've never tackled a king-size bedspread. I'm excited about the project, but a bit nervous. I start working full time in a week and half, so my quilt making time will be severely diminished. As usual, my anxiety is probably unwarranted: the quilt is a gift for a couple of good friends who are getting married three days after Christmas. I've got time




p.s. - I'm reading a P.G. Wodehouse collection on my kindle. Three bucks, seven thousand pages. Do it. It's worth it.


No comments: