07 June 2013

Scrappy Catch-Up

I realize it's been a loooong time since I've done a scrapbooky post. I apologize. Here are two of my most recent layouts, both highlighting photos from Chris and Kate's wedding:


 Together At Last
 This layout incorporates both their invitation and the envelope in which their invitation came. It was a coordinating color and I love the bit of rose stamp that peeks out behind the photo. It was also free paper.

 Yes, that does say "finally." Not a judgmental finally, but an excited "the wait is over!" finally because I'm happy for them.

You & Me
 This layout celebrates the togetherness of a wedding party. I have always loved the couples of groomsman+bridesmaid that complement the bride&groom. Unlike most bridal parties, this one was composed of all good friends. Everybody knew everybody, so there was no awkwardness. Everyone was comfortable and happy.


And there you have it! Scrappy Saturday brought to you from my super messy scrappy corner! :)

No comments: