07 August 2008

The Agenda

Things are probably going to get crazy busy here over the next few days or weeks. So, if I don't blog much, here's a list of reasons why I'm not around:

- We're leaving in the morning to pick up my encamped brother from Camp SLO and will be gone until Saturday night
- I have my last six shifts at work Sunday through Friday (yesssss!!!!!!)
- My aunt, uncle, and two young cousins will be visiting the area from the 13th to the 18th
- I'm leaving in 14 days for TAC
- I need to pack for said college
- I need to say goodbye to all of my good friends that I'm leaving behind for said college
- i want to read the first five books of the Iliad again before I get to school

It's all fun and sentimental stuff, that I will definitely enjoy doing. I dislike saying goodbye, but I do enjoy the visiting that proceeds it. Car trips are not a favorite of mine, but the destination is supposed to be gorgeous. Work does have its pluses, even if I can't tell what they are while there. I'm stoked for school and everything that goes along with that. But it might make me superbly busy and incapable of blogging in a comprehensive fashion. We shall see!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Please tell me that they'll be around part of the weekend. :/

bridget said...

The thirteenth is Wednesday and the eighteenth is Monday... which means they'll be around over the weekend. Mum asked them to stay with us during the latter part of their trip. :)