02 August 2008

A Little Sunshine...

It's so tempting to gripe. And gripe and gripe and gripe. As a general rule, people who incessantly complain annoy me. But I just realized that I have been doing that lately. So, first of all, I want to apologize. I'll attempt to stop doing that. Second, I'll take some action. Here are a couple of things that have been adding extra sunshine to my life lately:

- a long visit with the twins yesterday. They are six months old and so perfect. Two little gerber babies, for that matter. Their giggles, smiles, and general babyness made my day. Life seems extra bright when you have time to spend with such adorable little ones.

- my move-in day is in 19 days! I'm so happy, but the reality still hasn't really sunk in yet. In all honesty, I haven't thought about the reality yet. I don't really want to, in a sense; that would probably make me too excited. Through the magic of facebook, I have been able to communicate with various members of my class. Some of them strike me as being very similar to myself. Others don't. But it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. I am excited, nevertheless.

I really should be happy. Excessively happy. I have everything I need, and almost everything I want. No excuses.


No comments: