13 June 2009

Job update

In case anyone is wondering, this is my job situation at present:

I am "employed" by the temporary agency. This means, if they have any opportunities available which I am qualified for, they will call me. It's a rather hazardous thing... I could get no work or I could be offered work that I cannot accept due to prior engagements (physical therapy, for one) It's a game of "hurry up and wait"

The second thing I just applied to today. There is a lady nearby with six month old twins who wants a part-time, helping hand. This would be very similar to what I did with "my babies" just last year. This is the PERFECT job. I would love the work, it's close to home, and the hours allow me to work around my physical therapy schedule. I can only hope and pray that she likes me and hasn't filled the position already!

No comments: