05 June 2009

Mr. Weather-man?

I think the weather is confused. It seems to think it's March and not June. It has been cloudy and pretty chilly for the past week. We even got thunder and lightning on Wednesday. I had a plan of swimming and getting some good sun this summer (something I wasn't able to do because of my shoulder stuff the past couple of years) but it is rather chilly and cloudy. Maybe I'm a wimp, but maybe not. I like the fact that it isn't roasting hot... but I miss the sunshine. It'll get hot soon enough, I suppose. July, August, and even September are invariably warm.

But maybe I'm the one who is confused. Maybe it IS March and I failed out of TAC and they sent me home early and I just think it's June and I just finished freshman year. But that doesn't seem likely. I think the weather-man is confuzzled.

2 comments:

Therese said...

I'll confirm it for you that it is June. :) Thanks for the prayers.

Love,
Michelle

Andi said...

It's called "June GLOOM".