13 June 2010

Happy Day!

This day couldn't get much better.

Item #1
I got an email from Dr. Connolly, president of JPCU this morning, telling me that I could audit the Shakespeare class being offered this summer quarter. This is AWESOME news!!! First, because I am bored silly right now and can't wait to do something academic. Second (and more importantly), MR. LEHMAN, one of the most outstanding, brilliant TAC tutors is teaching it! I. Am. So. Incredibly. Excited. Since he will be commuting and then teaching at TAC come August, he is shortening the class to five weeks. It's once a week, from mid-July to mid-August, and most of the days have 7 hours of class time. But it'll be worth it. :)

Item #2
It's Sunday, so I'm going to Mass. Not only am I going to Mass, but I'm doing downtown to Our Lady of the Rosary, where Mass is celebrated in Latin on the second Sunday of the month. It's nice to go back to it.

Item #3
My family has a tradition of going to In-N-Out after this particular Mass. I love it. Can't wait.

No comments: