12 August 2010

KaBoom!

It's what happened to my room. Yesterday was the annual before school shopping trip. I have some new hangers, the necessities for personal hygiene, a book bag, and some school supplies. And they are all scattered about my room at present. I have discovered an unfortunate truth: things get much messier before they resolve to cleanliness. I need to figure out what to pack and what to put away. I'll be honest and own up to the fact that I have never been incredibly good at putting things away. Clean clothes tend to be placed in semi-neat stacks about the room, books don't get re-shelved, and I justify leaving various items out by the fact that they will be used again in the near future, especially during the summer months. My room stays in this sort of limbo state... I don't completely settle in but I don't live out of my boxes either. It is slightly painful to my neat-freak side, but I am, at present, too lazy to do anything about it. *sigh*...

No comments: