22 June 2011

When it rains, it pours

My summer has been relatively relaxing. Not going anywhere, not doing many urgent things. Just sleeping and letting my mind, body, and soul get back into sync after the craziness of junior year. Things are going well on that end and I'm just about ready to lead a normal life again. Life, however, has other plans.

I seem to have skipped the "normal gear" in the car I'm driving through my earthly pilgrimage, and gone straight from "neutral" to "highest speed possible." There are so many little things to organize, people to talk to, stuff to arrange... and if I forget to do any of it, I'm in trouble. I have nannying, duties to fulfill, sewing to get done, packing, and then leave on Sunday to go back to campus to work for a few weeks. I finally got the roommate situation straightened out (it took about three times as long as it should have), got a ride from the train arranged (thank you, Mr. B!), etc., etc., etc.

One foot in front of the other. Keep swimming. :)

No comments: