08 May 2008

Blessed Relief

Not for me...for you! (I don't know if that "you" should be plural, singular, or if this, in affect, is like a diary, which no one but myself reads, and therefore that "you" shouldn't exist)

I'm going to be gone for the next couple of days. Where am I going? To TAC for Mike and Matt's graduation. It also happens to be the occasion for M&M's engagement party. We're getting a nice early start tomorrow and you won't hear from me until at least Sunday. And probably not even Sunday...I might sleep all day :)



...oh, btw, I have a job interview on Monday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

If I didn't know any better, I'd think it was Mike and Matt's engagement party as well :)

Hope you all had a wonderful time!

bridget said...

haha, whoops...everyone has always referred to Mike and Moira as M&M...I didn't think about the implications for poor Mike and Matt :D