19 August 2012

Crafty Lady

So I've ventured into the world of scrapping. Not the fighting kind, the picture, glue, paper, sticker kind of scrapping. I may have gone a little crazy with it on my first day. Not one page, but three. Hee hee!! :)

First page: Family pictures from 1994. 
We had a difficult time coordinating these things. Our faces misbehave. I love these pictures :)


Second page: Halloween 1994. 
A series of pictures that make me crack up. That hat was way too big for the brother.

 

Third page: Beach Day in November 1996. 
Here in San Diego, we can go to the beach year round.


p.s. - I love this new hobby. I may need to get to the real store and get some real supplies. Not Elmer's glue, hair ribbons, and cocktail umbrellas.

4 comments:

jamie long said...

super cute :)

Stephanie Howell said...

YES!!! i've lured you over to the dark side!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are crazy, and cute!

Kim said...

love them!