13 August 2012

Week Two

This will probably get really depressing if I keep it up, but for now, this title system is going to have to do it for me. Brain fail.

Some updates from my office, aka, the second-floor elevator lobby.

The Awkward Man: we continue to make progress. He hadn't finished the book he started at the end of last week. I have further established that the genre of the books he is currently reading: teenager books. A little less inspiring and maybe frightening. We shall see what the next development in this storyline is. :)

Acquiring competence: I feel as though I am finally getting the hang of my various duties. I will probably end up with more difficult duties once I get the hang of these, but the feeling of competence is nice while it lasts. Or until my over-confidence leads me to almost issue a $2,000 check instead of a $20.00 one. Glad I caught that!

Overheard: a lady walking across my office  the elevator lobby, "Only four more days!!!!" uuuuh. Not how I usually think of Mondays. But whatever gets her through it.


No comments: