20 August 2012

Head Over Heels



I'm in love. I'm in love with scrapbooking. I want to do more. I want to create beautiful pages to which I paste family photos. It's a great way to use some of my many, many photographs. I love to photograph. When I'm rich (yeah, that's not going to happen), I want to buy a really nice camera. At the moment, I have the nicest point-and-shoot that money can buy... and it takes good pictures. With scrapbooking, I hope to take an image I love and devote a whole page to it and the story behind it.

Like my dear friend who was a beautiful bride...

Or my second date with my "big brother" .... (not as weird as it sounds)

Or my Italian Mama posing for summertime pictures...
 I am SO excited about this. It's ridiculous.

3 comments:

Stephanie Howell said...

this post makes me all kinds of happy. and goodness gracious,your mom looks gorgeous in that shot!!!

bridget said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bridget said...

yeah, my mama is a pretty gorgeous lady :) and thank you for inspiring this new obsession. i'm so excited! :D