02 March 2008

Rainy Day Activity

Except it rarely rains in So-Cal, so I'm doing it on another spring-like winter day!

I got this in an email from my sister and was supposed to pass it on in a similar fashion, but I thought this would be more fun!

1. What is your occupation? whatever is helpful to the people who are around me
2. What color are your socks right now? Who wears socks?
3. What are you listening to right now? Mum's electric toothbrush and the sound of the keyboard being typed upon.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A chocolate milkshake. Mmmmmmmmmm :D
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I have a hard enough time with a manual. I don't even want to think about the damage I could do in a stick shift
6. What color would you be, if you were a color? God would've made me a color if he wanted me to be one. But since He chose to put me on this good earth as a human, I have no choice except to consider that a ridiculous question.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Probably Dad saying he was on his way home from work sometime during the last week. I don't talk on the phone much. Not enough friends :( hahaha, jk :D
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's the best big sis anyone could ask for. She gives me ice cream with peanut butter.
9. How old are you today? 17 and three-quarters
10. Favorite drink? I LOVE H2O and I probably drink too much of it...
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? figure skating... i don't know, is that a sport?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? My hair is already dead.
13. Pets? Two adorable doggy-woggies who use their tongues not wisely, but too well
14. Favorite food? Almost anything Italian. But no mushrooms and not too many onions
15. Last movie you watched? Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet.
16. Favorite Day of the year? Any day that I can dress up for my King!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Cry. And cry. And cry some more. And then I go find chocolate
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hmmmmm, tough one....I honestly can't remember any specific ones I had...hmmmmmmmmm
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring
20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? If I email them, yes. But since I'm not emailing this, it isn't really applicable. In the strict sense.
22. Who is most likely to respond? Andrea usually responds to emails
23. Who is least likely to respond? I don't associate with people who have that little respect for me :P
24. Living arrangements? A house. Where else would I live? sheesh!
25. When was the last time you cried? Last weekend
26. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are sending this to? N/A
27. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? N/A
28. Favorite smell? Fresh brewed coffee (but I greatly dislike the taste), new babies (clean, of course), a spring day, mountain air.
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? What is a spicy hamburger?
31. Favorite cat breed? The sociable kind
32. Number of keys on your key ring? I am entirely lacking keys
33. How many years at your current job? As a daughter: 17, as a student: 13, as a parish volunteer: 6 mons.
34. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
35. Who sent you this email? My beloved sister!
36. How many states have you lived in? One

Whew! Now it's your turn :)

No comments: