27 April 2008

Berry Much Fun

Friday night was awesome! I went to a swing dance with my pelicans!!! I loooooove swing dancing...although you might say it is one of those things that I do with more enthusiasm than grace.

It began at 7:26. Well, it was supposed to. But since there were only a handful of people there, things didn't really get going until more like 8:00. But it was awesome when it did. As the most enthusiastic of the bunch, I got elected to teach several people how to dance. Thankfully, they were all very adept pupils. I just got them going, and they ran with it. Technically speaking, I suppose, they danced with it...

At 10:00 the power went out. That killed the music. But not the party. College age kids will always find something exciting and/or dangerous to do when they get together. The boys began exercising their physical prowess by jumping over things such as chairs, each other, and some of the girls. It provided several laughs and multiple photo ops. And the fun didn't end until about 11:30.

Here are some pictures. I didn't take very many -- I was too busy showing people how to mop the floor and beat eggs. :D



3 comments:

mystical_rose84 said...

looks like you all were having E.T.M.F!! Were is a picture of you!?! Someone else should take the camera every now and again (lol)

mystical_rose84 said...

*sorry that would be 'where' oops

bridget said...

I'm in the pyramid :D