15 April 2008

Goodness Gracious Me!

My twins are growing up SOOOOOO fast!!! Well, technically not my twins, but that doesn't change the fact that my favorite pair of twins is getting so big so fast!

I haven't seen them in almost a month, and a month can do so much in the world of babies. They're twelve weeks old now and oh so big!!! George Nicholas weighs 12 pounds now and Coral weighs 9 pounds 15.4 ounces. With a bit of assistance they can sit up fairly well, both of them look around and actually focus on things across the room, and they can SMILE!!! And giggle, too!!! Can you tell I'm excited??? I got to spend four hours making babies LAUGH!!! Oh, the joy and felicity baby giggles bring me!!! I am so happy and lucky and I feel I can face anything at the moment!!!

I suppose I shall come crashing down to reality soon enough, but I think the present high will at least carry me to Sunday which is their baptism!!! I'll post pictures when I have them!!! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so HAPPY :D :D :D :D

No comments: