09 April 2008

Poor Kid

Every morning at daily Mass, a little girl of approximately eleven years sings an entrance, Communion, and recessional hymn. She does pretty well; her pitch is great and her timing is good. For an eleven year old, she's phenomenal!

This morning, while singing "Though the Mountains May Fall" (or whatever it's called) she got a terrible case of the hiccups. At totally random intervals, she would hiccup really loudly. She had courage and tenacity though -- she got through the whole thing without completely busting up laughing. It had to have been dreadfully embarrassing...I don't think I could've gotten through it. Like I said, she's a brave little kid.

I had to hide my face behind my book to keep her from seeing how hard I was laughing. It was AWESOMELY funny.

Poor kid.

No comments: