14 April 2008

Mia Familia

Out to dinner last night, I was telling Mum, Dad, and Scott about a mini-conversation I had the day previously with Andrea and one of her fellow pelicans. The topic? Food. We were discussing (for about one minute) the difference in guys' and girls' relationships to food.

I was explaining our findings when Dad said, "But your answer is right at the beginning of the conversation. Girls have a relationship with food. Guys just eat it."

While I was busy laughing at this, Mum asked Scott, "Do you have a relationship with food, Scott?"

"I do right now," Scott replied. "I mean, you can't get more into a relationship with something than eating it."

Yeah, that's my family. Good times, good times. :D

2 comments:

Lety Nieves said...

best. blog. ever.

bridget said...

not sure I deserve that. But thanks anyway! totally made my day!!