23 April 2008

Boredom Made Manifest

It's another one of these meme things. But I really like doing them. So there. muahahahahahahahahaha

1. Your name spelled backwards?
Tegdirb Hcnyl

2. Last incoming call on your phone?
erm, I don't have a cell phone...I'd have to go downstairs and check the home phone...but I'm too lazy to...probably my sister.

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Pictures from the twins' baptism!!!

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
ooooo, tough one. Depends on what I want....Pat and Oscars if I want breadsticks, Mimi's if I want salad, El Ranchito if I want a burrito...just depends

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Last September, probably. Pools are kinda cold this time of year.

6. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree?
A what? I don't even know what that means.

7. How many kids do you want?
Tons. But God will take care of the final total.

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Rap. ugh. gives me a headache. and nothing vulgar.

9. What was the last thing you bought?
It's been a while. My college fund has precedent over everything else presently

10. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
No. They scare the heck out of me.

11. Does someone have a crush on you?
If anyone does, they obviously don't want me to know, so I'm not about to go asking around. sheesh

12. Ever made a prank phone call?
I'd start busting up laughing if I tried.

13. Listening to music?
Not right this instant.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Neither, thank you.

15. What shoes are you wearing right now?
None!!! Yay for bare feet!!!

16. Do you have a garden?
If I planted a garden, my dog would eat it. So, no.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
I haven't read a comic strip in a really long time. I like almost anything that doesn't have a political agenda.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
The first verse and fragments of the other three.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Morning shower. It's like my coffee.

20. Hello or goodbye?
what about 'em?

21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Cheese...sausage...pretty much anything besides onions or pepperoni or pineapple or ham.

22. Chips or Popcorn?
I'm not a big snack food person. I'll eat either one, but there is usually only one to be eaten at any given moment

23. Favorite color?
To wear, paint walls, or draw with?

24. What did the last text message you received say?
I don't have a cell phone, therefore I don't receive text messages. Simple as that.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Erm, I'm not that pretty.

26. Orange Juice or apple juice?
Generally orange. But certain kinds of apple juice I like.

27. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
The fam (I realize they're not a "person", technically speaking)

28. What did the last text message that you sent say?
See question 24

29. Lucky number?
I don't believe in luck

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last summer sometime.

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
I have, surprisingly enough.

32. Are you a good cook?
My friends think so. But I'm very messy.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
That would be a big, fat NO. But it can't be that complicated.

34. Do the Chinese really use cats in their food?
Wow. I don't even know where to go with that one

35. Sprite or 7-Up?
There's a difference?

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yes, actually. For kindergarten. And it was a public school, even.

37. Last thing you ate?
turkey and cheese on sourdough. yummmm

38. Ever thrown up in public?
yeah. I got seasick really bad once.

39. Would you rather find true love or be a millionaire?
The former. Doesn't everyone?

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Pizza love, puppy love, or real love?

41. Think fast, what do you like right now?
I don't think fast.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Maybe a friend after they had a baby? I couldn't really say for certain. I think I was the last person I visited in a hospital.

43. Where were you on Valentine's day?
St. Valentine's Day happened?

44. Last time you laughed?
2:13 pm today

45. What's your favorite animal?
I love dogs. And horses. And cats. I'm an animal person.

46. What was the name of your first pet?
Jupiter or Tina...I was about 4 at the time. I think Tina came first...

47. Who was the second to last person to call you?
To call me? That would've been weeks back.

48. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Well, if Friday night counts as a weekend, then I'm going to a swing dance with my raspberry. And I get to babysit Saturday night.

49. How are you feeling right now?
Relaxed. Kinda spaced out.

50. What do you think about the most?
I don't know. I don't take notes on my mental processes.

51. What do you think of the person that posted this before you?
Bekah is awesome!!! Even if she did move across the country :(

52. Who is MOST likely to re-post this survey?
I have no idea. Probs no one.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Tina came before Jupiter. Jupiter didn't really count, because he was only around for ten days.